Production Operatives (Upholstery)
We are seeking individuals who meet the following requirements:
· Basic literacy and numeracy skills
· Flexible approach and positive attitude to work
· Ability to work under supervision or using own initiative
· Willing to work as part of a flexible team
· Willing to learn new skills
· Pro-active and self-motivating approach to work
· Experience of working with either manual or automated machinery
· Awareness of Health and Safety
· Upholstery experience would be advantageous but is not essential
Hours: 39 per week
Pay: £10.29 - 10.55 per hour (paid weekly)
If you are interested in the role, please contact our dedicated recruitment line on 01823 668212 to request an application form.
We regret that we are unable to advise candidates if they have not been shortlisted. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.